Saturday, November 1, 2008

Theres No Place Like Home





Oh it feels so good to have all my own stuff ,my own bed. Walk around naked and all that jazz. After almost 2 months of shackin up with family we finally moved to Kansas. So far i don't really know what I think. Its a super old town! I mean some of the roads here are still made of bricks! I got a lead paint pamphlet when we moved in. Now that is old. We found a little house in an older neighborhood of course. But I love it. It's perfect for our family and the perfect amount of rent too. Gas here is 1.99. Yay!! Jadyn and Maddux are loving the backyard and seem to be 90% happier which is amazing just in itself. Our living room is still filled with boxes, but im getting at it. Vestas keeps amazing us and is proving to be a awesome company to work for! Pat just set up his own desk on friday he was pretty excited. Well here are some pics of the trip. Thanks for stopping by.