Monday, December 29, 2008

Confessions of a Stay At Home Mom


- I feed my kids hot dogs for lunch. (I do realize these things are completely disgusting and completely unhealthy)

_I despise Dora and think she is a annoying little character who needs to buy a bigger shirt. But I also have to thank her because nothing can keep Jadyns attention for 2 hours better. And I never would have taught her to say hasta luego.

- I count down hours and minutes til Pat gets home.

-I wear sweats most days. My wardrobe has been slowly dying since Jadyn was born.

-I make mud pies

-I take naps.

-I buy sippy cups once a month. I leave them everywhere.

-I silently scream in my head "Jadyn I don't care about Cici or baby Jaguar, they aren't real they are imaginary." while smiling and saying" oh cool.!"

_I blog instead of doing laundry.

-Somedays I say to myself in my head you are little poop heads, tomorrow I am getting a job and you are going to day care.