Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Favorite Christmas Memorys


When my Dad told us we had to dress up for dinner. My sister was pissed about it for some reason, so she went upstairs and put on one of my moms outfits and came downstairs looking completely ridiculous.

Singing with the relief society in church.

Waking up at the crack of dawn and running all around the house waking every one else up yelling Santa Came, Santa Came!

With Grandma Mortensen, she slept on the couch, she had to go pee and i guess she could't walk or something. So she crawled to the bathroom. I remember watching her and thinking what in the world is she doing?

When Utah got a huge storm on Christmas Eve. My dad made us go around and shovel about 15 walks.

Christmas at the Cabin. The drive-way up was snowy and pretty steep. We were all in the Cheever van, we started to slide. On the side was a nice little drop off with lots of rocks. We started getting closer and closer to that edge the more Dan tried to get up the drive-way. We finally all decided to get out. A little scary, pretty funny. Definitely unforgettable.

Doing the 12 days of Christmas to a family who desperately wanted to catch us, and kept putting booby traps in their yard.

Caroling with my dad. I absolutely hated this growing up. But I thought about doing it myself this year.

Getting to be Santa Clause. Cooking, Baking, Decorating, Shopping. And watching Jadyn and Madduxs face as they open their presents.