Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Little Cheever Update

I love Christmas time. I love the lights, the trees, the nativity. I love it all. The only annoying thing is there is so much sentimental stuff, seems like I cry all December long. You sing a christmas carol and there I am bawling. You tell the christmas story and im bawling again. I read your blog and im bawling. I watch Jadyn and Maddux play tears stream down my face. I wonder what it would be like to have normal emotions and just enjoy it all instead of blow my nose. I mean seriously can I just get my tear ducts removed or something. This will be our first Christmas with just our family meaning me Jadyn, Maddux and Pat. While I am sad that I won't get to be around extended family for this time I am also excited to start our own traditions. What we are going to do I don't quite know yet. Seems there is not alot exciting going on in town or anything so we will have to think of something exciting to do here? Any suggestions? We are trying to fatten Maddux up for the holidays. Actually we are trying to fatten him up for life. At his last doctor appointment we were told to put 3 slabs of butter and a heaping scoop of sour cream on his mashed potatos, too feed him pumpkin pie and alot of it. The kid is in the 4th percentile for weight and the 87th for height. I really do feed him, at least i try he is really picky! He is starting to say a few words and im pretty sure he understands everything i say to him. He is a total boy. He spends half the day throwing a football at me and the other half attacking me. As for Jadyn, she is super excited for Christmas. We are doing the twelve days of christmas to our neighbors who are like 80. Im sure Jadyn is getting way more joy out of it than they are, but thats ok. The blog about Jadyn and Maddux being best of friends was a total hoax it lasted like one day. They are the best of friends and the worst of enemies all depends on how much sleep they get. Oh the blog about snow total hoax too. It melted the next day. well i think this is quite long and random so im just going to end it now. (sorry about the punctuation and run on sentences and stuff its not that i need to go back to 5th grade its just that i am to lazy to use commas and capital letters and periods.)