Monday, February 9, 2009

Maddux Update


I am happy to say that Maddux is doing alot better. He has put on alot of weight and eats alot better now. I just butchered his hair, it came out alot shorter than I wanted. Oh well, it grows fast. He seems to have basically one interest and that is playing with balls. Its pretty crazy how much a 17 month old can be obsessed with sports. He carries balls around like other kids carry binkies. (See the little basketball in his hand) He isn't talking alot which worries me a little. We are thinking about enrolling him in anger management. He can be a monster. But he is so cute. Im tempted to hold him during his naps sometimes. He is so adorable asleep, but that would make my days even more unproductive than they already are. I just love Maddux and he is still my baby til I have my next baby.