Saturday, March 14, 2009

To 4 and 4,000 more

I scanned this pic and it did not come up so well. But in honor of our 4th anniversary I thought I would share a memory. There are some moments you always want to remember.

This is mine:

It heads back to the dating years and the little college in nebraska. Pat was leaving for a baseball trip and we had been hanging out, somehow he was a little late for the bus . Everyone was waiting on him. I got out to walk to the drivers side of the car and give him a little kiss bye. Pat is not big on PDAs. But I remember as I went to give him a peck, I was suddenly being shoved against his car and given this most amazing kiss. He said, "think about that while I am gone" and then walked off and got on the bus. I think I just stood there for a couple seconds before I could get back in the car. Obviously I am still thinking about that kiss. ha ha.

Well i will quit just in case you haven't thrown up yet and were wondering if I could serve you some oatmeal along with the mush.