Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Cute little Maddux.

I know it's lame, but I couldn't help it, I searched for months for matching easter outfits for Jadyn and Maddux, which would be such an easy task if i had 2 girls or 2 boys. But I have a boy and girl and nobody sells them like that. But after alot of hard shopping, I found the cutest outfits. And I didn't even get a picture of them together because Jadyn is sick. I am so sad.



Our eggs we dyed. Which im not sure got fully boiled and Jadyn ate like 7 of them. Might just be the reason for all the throwing up?



This was saturdays easter egg hunt............



















That ended like this. Jadyn was like mom help, im stuck, mom help. But all I could do was laugh and run for the camera but by the time i got back she was in her bare feet. All there was left to take a picture of was rain boots stuck in mud.

And what Easter is really about. I am so thankful for inspired leaders.