Monday, May 4, 2009

Over It



I promised myself I wasn't going to do any more whinny blogs, but I can't help it. I'm addicted to blogging and whether I have readers or not it is self therapeutic to me.

#1. "Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing, is like shoveling the walk while it's still snowing" It seems so pointless.

#2. Can I just say it out loud, I hate Kansas. We have been here 6 months, I feel like I have given it a fair chance. While running tonight I tripped and fell; because the freaken sidewalks here are all messed up; because they are like 2,000 years old. After cursing the sidewalk and and then cursing the town, I realized what I probably looked like...... Ridiculous. I can just imagine people driving by, saying look at that pregnant girl, she just tripped ha ha ha. And then I began to laugh at myself and felt remorseful for cursing the sidewalk. But still I hate this ugly old town.

#3 I give up on house hunting, because I have no desire to stay here.

#4 It seems that the very last of my age group received their diplomas this semester. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for all of you. Most of you don't have 3 children, ok only 2 1/2. However, I just want to graduate from college before Jadyn does.

Alright, I'm done. Thanks, I feel better. So happy things.

#1 I am actually training for the Boulder to Boulder 15K on memorial day. I am 6 months prego and I feel amazing!

#2 I love the weather lately.

#3 We finally get to find out if little baby is a boy or girl next week. I can't wait!

#4 No need for a down payment..... Does that mean I can buy new shoes?!!!!!! How about a vacation to Bermuda? Italy? Alaska?