Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Diaper Bag

Something about these things has never appealed to me. Since Jadyn was born I have refused to use one. They are ugly. I always have wipes, diapers, crackers, bottles, wallet, toys, camera... all crammed into my purse. And I continually kept buying larger and larger purses. Now I have found a small purse that I really want. But before getting it I decided I want my purse filled up with things like my own sunglasses and mascara and things that really belong in a purse. Therefore for my 3rd child I have decided it is time to purchase the diaper bag. Does anyone know where I can look for cute ones? Im willing to fork out a bit of money if I can just find one that I like.

This is the inside of my purse right now. Sickening isn't it? And how do you like my flip flop tan lines?