Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Minute Purchases

I am in need of some second opinions. I really can't make decisions. Pat seems to be so "I don't care." Since most people who read don't know how to leave comments feel free to call me.

Has anyone tried these? They look so much better and more comfortable than the snugli. But I am afraid to purchase if they aren't really functional, it also seems like it might be too complicated for me to put on?


I am having bassinet dilemmas. So bassinet #1?

Bassinet #2?Or bassinett #3?



And Jadyn is starting her first day of preschool soon! I think they are all cute and I can even get her name on it. :) Plus there is free shipping right now. But which one? And does anyone know if a preschool size backpack actually fits like paper and a binder? I want to get the preschool size so it doesn't kill her. But at the same time I don't want to have to buy her a new one next year for kindergarten.
Or the elephant with matching lunch box? And this one is a bit cheaper. Im still having diaper bag decision problems too. :( Wouldn't it be nice to be a millionaire and just buy them all and give em a try.