Monday, February 15, 2010

Dinner time prayers for Jadyn usually go something like this. Please bless the food, amen.

Night time prayers she refuses to say by herself, so I say it, but she tells me everything to say. They include naming every person in our family from Aunt Annie to Jersey (a dog), about 11 people in her preschool class of 16 she forgets a few, Emma Brown, Emma Hopkins, Tristan..... I dont even know who these kids are but we bless them every night. Sometimes she blesses Madduxs friends. That there won't be a fire in our house. That she wont have bad dreams. Sometimes the prayer can go on and on. And sometimes she gets distracted and tells me a story in the middle of it.. Anyways tonight it included Blacky and Rocky wherever they are in heaven or the sea. She is too cute..... She really is heart broken, it is to sad. I will not be getting anymore fish.

PS: Blacky died too and she cried again. I dont know what I did wrong the man at wal-mart said they could live in a bowl. Liar! Jk I don't blame him. Stupid fish.