Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Holding Up The Fort

Pat has been working in the town we are moving to for the past couple weeks. We have gone a couple times, but 3 kids in a hotel gets old really quick. So we came back home til we move.


Jadyn wants everyone to know that it's summer. So don't forget the sunscreen!

Maddux however was not the happiest camper this day. He is very sensitive to noise and they were trying to fix the splash park and making alot of noise. He never even got in the water.

Sawyer and Jadyn. She loves to drag him around. He usually doesn't seem to mind. They're concentrating on the overweight man with a plumbers crack who was fixing the water.

I love Bodeys little body. He is still just sweet. Bodey don't grow up.

Im not sure Jadyn is my daughter. She is just such a goober.

Microwave popcorn is so fascinating isn't it?

Bodey got his first haircut. He was so cute. He just sat there.

We have a really cute mainstreet with cute little shops and this haircutting place is awesome my kids love the cars.

Maddux got a haircut too and then they sprayed his hair green.....Without even asking me, what the heck? Maddux thought it was the coolest thing ever, so whatever.

And this is our yard. I mowed it today and I just wanted to let my husband know that I deserve lots of shiny little sparkly things. At least a new pair of shoes. :)