Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Preschool Graduation

As promised I took a ton of pics. These first ones I took before. The plan was to get a a cute one of Jadyn, but Maddux wanted to be in them too so they sort of turned out like engagement photos. lol. Oh well.






I did not tell them to kiss each other.




Nor did I tell Jadyn to pose like this. They are goobers.



I didn't upload in a very organized manner. This is the end.



This is Ms. Randy Jadyn loves her!




This is Mrs. Jamye Jadyn loves her too!





Thanks for the flowers grandma and grandpa Cheever.
The video is my favorite. It is a little sad that she is growing up so fast, but I do have to say it just keeps getting funner. I love this girl!
And if you want my 2 cents on preschool.... at first I had a hard time paying for it but I think it will make kindergarten easier to go to next year (for me). I loved the Y they did swimming lessons and gymnastics too killing 3 birds with 1 stone. I loved her teachers. My one complaint would be paying $17 for the graduation gown, come on it's preschool.