Monday, June 21, 2010

Confessions

I have a confession. I kind of love Kansas.



Before Kansas, I had never expeirenced lightning bugs. They are completely harmless. And slower than slow even Maddux catches them.



And watching them light up all over the yard is very cool.









If only I had a good camera and the patience to capture them actually lighting up.



I have another confession. I like the heat, even the humidity. And i love our water park that just opened in our town.



And another confession. Im a very bad mom and I accidentally let my 2 year old get a very bad sunburn today.



And I have to share Jadyns confession. She said "mom at my first t ball game every one kept yelling at me to run home, and I thought they really meant run to our house, and I didnt know where it was, and I almost started crying."