Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just in the mood to blog (not offended if you do not read)

Sadly this is the only picture I have on my camera right now .... She is getting better at riding her scooter.
Bodey is getting 2 more top teeth. To make 4 total teeth.
Pat has been working in Scott City still. He was home today. He fixed Jadyns bike, the garbage disposal and gave me a small break from the kids. We are missing him so much. Hopefully we will know if we are moving soon.
I left my purse in Denver. My whole life is in that thing. I am missing my phone MUCHO! It better be arriving in the mail soon or I might go insane.
Maddux has been taking really long naps and not eating alot. Which he doesnt really eat alot anyways. He worries me. He is sick alot.
Bodey refuses to crawl. I try to help him learn, but he is only interested in holding my hand and walking. Exactly the same as my other 2 children. How can I have 3 kids that cant crawl?
Jadyn plays with our neighbor Sierra all the time. She is a very nice girl, but shes 10. Jadyn is 4. At first the age difference kind of made me nervous. But they talk about "my little pony" and make crafts together. Maddux loves her too. She is a little bossy but im glad they have someone to play in the pool with.
I love summer.