Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update

We went to the zoo last weekend. It was fun. I wont bore you with all the pictures. But this one does make me laugh. Me and Maddux have been putting together at least 3 puzzles daily during Bodeys nap time. Its all he wants to do lately.
Jadyn loves to draw. That is sort of an understatement. She is actually pretty obsessed with drawing. I actually have to ground her from it, or she will just sit and draw and make crafts all day. So anyways i decided to move the kid table in her room but we gave it a girl make-over first.


My kids love painting. I have to hide the paint from them. But I let them help on the table. I didnt need it to look proffesional I just wanted it to match Jadyns room.

I thought it turned out cute.


Bodey is so silly right now. He is alot of fun. He giggles at everything. The other night Jadyn and Bodey were supposed to be going to bed but they were playing with bears and it was hilarious. I couldnt make myself stop them and go to bed because i couldnt stop laughing at them. They stayed up an hour past their bedtime. It's fun to see his personality start to come out. I know one thing for sure, this kid is going to be silly.


Pat has been working and working some more. When he comes home from work I put him to more work. I just had him sand a coffee table for me. He is pretty nice about doing what I ask.
I have been organizing toys, sounds lame. Putting all the barbie and barbie accesories together ect.....