Monday, February 7, 2011

3 Kids Who Bring Us Joy

Maddux gives me pep talks in the car before preschool. "K mom, don't talk to anybody! Lets just drop Jadyn off and then get back in the car." After talking to my friend for a little bit, he is pulling on my leg, "Mom, lets go, remember what I told you in the car" I listen to his pep talks just about as good as he listens to mine before church.



Loves Pinkalicious! I think he likes when the little brother says Pink-a Boo.


this isnt a good video, but he is actually really good at basketball. this night pat made him put one hand behind his back and practice dribbling. He got up to 52 in a row. He has been practicing more and can now dribble and run. Jadyn tried to too but her high was 7. And she kept jamming her fingers... then she decided it would be more fun to get her pom poms and be the cheer leader.