Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Birthday

 Jadyn really wanted a friend party. I told her no. I am mean. She had a list of 20 friends and was not willing to trim it down. I could just not bring myself to terms with having that many kids over. I told her family party. They decorated the cake themselves, made a huge mess. I was sort of a party hater this year. Bodey got a new bike because I ran over his old one with the car. Ha ha. Thats what happens when you leave your toys at the end of the drive-way. Jadyn kept saying I am the luckiest girl ever and this is the best birthday ever. When your 6, cake, balloons, basketballs, and insect cages can make you one happy kid! When your 2 a bike and bat and the excitement of your siblings can make you one happy kid. Happy Birthday to our oldest and youngest.