Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The mountains were calling to me and so I had to go

 Our plans for the weekend got vetoed at the last minute. But I couldn't handle staying home. So we headed to the mountains with pretty much no plan in mind.
 Lunch with a view. It was yummy too.
 Oh hello there, huge deer. Maddux "Can we shoot it?"
 See we could have easily shot him. I mean petted him.
 Garden of Gods
 Look Bodey is in a heart shaped rock. How cute.
 Hey we are in a crack. Yes I have a nice rack.


 We were kind of camera happy. Hey I was happy to be outside without a 100 degree weather. Jadyn "stick out your tongues"
 "Make mean faces."


 Then we tried to go jet skiing.
 But Uncle Luke forgot to put the plug in so the jet ski sunk and then didn't work anymore. Awesome.

 Oh well. The sand is fun.
 Pretty sure I didn't get off my butt not even to take pictures. Lazy.
I was really sad to come back home to my dirty house. Sigh.