Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello

Hi blog. Hi. I seem to be finding less and less time for you. But it's late, late like past my bedtime late, and here I am still awake. We are busy. So busy. I want a pause button for my life please. Busy with primary. I adopted 8 more children. Little primary children who have a sacrament program coming up way too fast! Having 8 kids is exhausting, I'm absolutely sure. Every week is a labor of love for primary. Jadyn started cheer camp, loves It! We finally found a match, I think soccer is out. (It's ok. I'll live.) She gets to perform at the football game halftime. She is actually pretty good, heaven knows the child has a loud voice. We totally forgot about Madduxs parent teacher conferences today. Yes we get the worst parents ever award! I spent the past 2 hours gutting and carving jackolantern faces into 18 tiny oranges. Stuffing each orange with fresh fruit and mixing up fruit dip. Maybe when I present his preschool teachers with the most amazing preschool snack ever tomorrow, they will forget we are the parents who didn't show. Probably not. But hey I had fun. Even though the kitchen floor is now all sticky. I had a bladder infection this week. If you have ever had one, oh my goodness. Horrible! Miserable!