Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013 Christmas Post

(This post contains far too many pictures of my kids in their elf pajamas.) So sorry in advance.
Christmas cookies and a santa reading at the elementary school.
Lydia really wanted to be in the picture too. :) 

 Train ride at the mall.
 Guess which elf did not want to take a picture with Santa? Holy Moly Maddux was a grouch this Christmas! He likes routines, and when you mess with his routine.... Whew, I think he spent half his December in time-out.


 We opened presents at our house before we headed to Utah for Christmas.
 Bodey wanted to get his picture taken with every present. :)


Madduxs new "Boy" coat. There is a funny story behind this and this picture will always make me laugh.

One of our friends was getting their kids the new wii U. So they asked if we wanted their old one. The boys were thrilled. Maddux has been asking for a wii for 3 years now. Lucky Boy, I probably would have never bought him one. I hate video games!

 A storm was coming and so we packed up and left for Utah that night to try and avoid bad weather. Maddux took this picture of me on the way there. It sums up how I feel about traveling. I am an awful traveler! Probably way worse than my kids. I hate it! Ugh I hate it sooooo much.
He also took this picture of himself. Ha Ha. He is next in line for the hatred of traveling. I am by far the worst and then Maddux. Bodey does fine and Jadyn does ok. And Pat he could drive for days and not be affected.  
But we made it! Christmas Eve!

 Christmas Morning. Grandpa doing his thing. This year we heard the story of John the Baptist.


 Kris was acting a little strange christmas morning. He literally made my kids run through a scavenger hunt he had made for them. Ha Ha. Then he ran out the door saying he had things to do and places to be?!  Later on we recieved this picture, and it all made sense. Still laughing and so happy for them!

 It's tradition to take pictures in front of the tree.
 The kids each took turns making awful poses so that all our pictures look super awkward.
 These are the best kind of pictures though. Jadyns pose, Madduxs face, Bodeys hands. Hee Hee.


It was a Merry Merry Christmas.