Thursday, January 9, 2014

Skiing the Beav

 The day started out quite comical. I put Madduxs skis on him and he immediately stood up and started skiing down the hill and then fell, skis all tangled up. It took me awhile to get to him,  because I had to help Bodey get his skis on. And that's basically how the rest of the day went, one kid taking off and falling..
 I watched the parents with one child attached to them with a rope and I felt jealous, as all our kids tumbled down the hill. It really was quite a site.


 Bodey ran into a few people before he figured out how to pizza.
 However after awhile, our kids started to get the hang of it. And on their own as me and Pat could not keep track of all 3 of them at the same time. They all learned how to get on the magic carpet by themselves.
It ended up being alot of fun. 
After we were done Jadyn and Bodey refused to walk up the hill. Ha Ha. I was glad we had decided to just do a half day. And Bodey immediately fell asleep in the truck on the way back to Kansas.