Friday, November 14, 2008

Best of Friends

So my children have made it to the point in their life where they actually get along. I dont know if Jadyn finally got over the fact that Maddux was born or if he is just old enough now to actually play. It is so great! Jadyn is very concerned when Maddux has an owee and whenever he is crying or unhappy she is always trying to make him laugh. It is so sweet. She used to be very jealous and steal all his toys. Maddux loves to play with her whenever she is gone he goes in all the rooms looking for her. Maddux is forced to be a princess and the patient at the doctor and all sorts of weird things that Jadyn comes up with, but he doesn't even seem to mind. They have become inseparable and no longer because they are forced too. There is peace and happiness in my home . I love it and hope this is not just a phase. These two are my prized possesions and it is so nice to see them love eachother too.