Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cold Turkey


This weekend Maddux left a breastfeed baby and will return to me no longer a breastfeed baby. Since Maddux turned 1 I have been trying to wean him. I couldn't figure out how to cut out the middle of the night feedings though. It was the only way I could put him back to sleep. However since he is going to be 15 months next month and is only in the 4th percentile on weight we decided it was time for drastic measures. So Pat took him to Cheyenne with him and I stayed in Greeley with my sister. At first I was having alot of anxiety about just cutting him off, but once he left I kind of forgot about it. I spent the day shopping and getting my hair done. Its nice to have a break every once in awhile or once ever 14 months (jk). Oh and I almost forgot I am going to see Twilight tonight. Ahhhhhh (thats my excited scream)