Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Packy


So I realize Pat never makes it onto the blog. So today I am doing the Hubby Tag even though no one has actually tagged me.

Whats your husbands name? Patrick James Cheever
How long have you guys been married? Almost 4 years! It feels like we just got married yesterday.
How long did you date? We dated for 2 years. It was pretty much love at first sight for me. Too bad he is so darn good looking.
How old is he? 24 just 6 months older than me but a year ahead of me in school.
Who is the better singer? There is no controversy in this one. I sing like a frog. And he sings pretty good actually.
Who is smarter? well depends on if your talking common sense or book smart.
Who does the laundry? that would be me but i usually dye all our clothes blue or pink so maybe he should take over
Who pays the bills? We both do but usually just online bill pay so they pay themselves basically
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. But he tucks the covers under his legs and then rolls over, so in order to stay warm I end up sleeping on his side of the bed because I have no covers.
Who mows the lawn? Pat would kill me if i mowed the lawn. He loves it. And he does in perfect straight lines sometimes going over it twice. He loves grass and says alot of pride can come from the way a baseball field looks. Just one of the wierd things about Pat.
Who cooks dinner? usually me but pat watches the kids while i do it. he is a big breakfast guy just like my dad.
who drives? pat almost always
who is the first to say they are wrong? neither of us. we usually just know it and then life goes on and the other gets a silent victory.
who kissed who first? Pat kissed me, but it took him forever! I was ready for my first kiss from him long before I ever got it. Like I said love at first sight.
who asked who out first? well he made the first move which was supposed to be for his friend, but he ended up asking me out himself. Thats because i am so good looking too jk.
Who wears the pants? Pat does we live in Kansas do you think we would live in Kansas if I wore the pants? No in all honesty Pat trys very hard to make me happy. He is always saying k what do you want to do? Im very lucky to have landed this man and I love him very much.