Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Madness



This morning I woke up at 3:30 am to hit the sales like a crazy person. We made it to Kohls 15 minutes early and there was already a huge line. And like a crazy person I ran through the aisles pilling stuff in my arms. It was too much fun. I laughed at all the crazy people around me. Then we went to target and waited in line and we ran around target. And at target the madness got to me....... "Are there any more of those cameras?" Lyllian asked the sales lady. "I just put one out on aisle 18. Last one. You better run!" she replied. And Lyllian ran down to aisle 18. Oh Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO somebody is reaching for it. Go for it Lyllian. Go for it. And she did she shoved the lady out of the way and grabbed the real toy camera.

Seriously what kind of a person am I? Shoving somebody out of the way? She wasn't even going for the camera i now know because she told me after i shoved her. I totally deserved all the harsh words she said to me. I guess the competiveness just came out, I really didn't need the toy camera that badly. Lets hope I can be forgiven. And it was still too much fun. Happy Shopping To All.