Sunday, February 22, 2009

George Might Have To Die!!!!!!!

This week we went on a little road trip. Pat had to work in Cheyenne and we decided to tag along. I'm not a big fan of long trips in the car with two kids, but it seemed so much better than spending the week alone. We stopped to see Luke and Jamie in Loveland, Annie and Eric in Greeley, and visited all 3 grandmas in Cheyenne. On the way back we tried to see the biggest groundhog in the world; one of kansas's great attractions, which was so ghetto and closed. I was bummed. But overall it was a pretty good trip. We were gone for 5 days. When we got home I went to open our door and I could hear this meowing. I opened our door and out ran George. George is our neighbors cat. Now me and George have had some issues in the past. For example the day we moved in my kids were so excited that there was a kitty and tried to pet him and they both ended up getting clawed. And now he has been in my house for 5 days. Supposedly our neighbors have been looking for him they thought he had taken off. It's to bad. Let me express how sad I feel for them. NOT! There are hair balls on my bed. And im not even going to talk about the other surprises he left. Our carpets are going to have to be cleaned. ARgggghhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh poor George you almost starved to death. It's really to bad! George oh George if I ever see your orange and white butt again I will be shooting at it with my BB gun!