Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring

We have had quite a few days in the 70's I am loving it. It's at least one good thing about living in Kansas. Thanks to George I have entirely spring cleaned my house and spent a small fortune on cleaning supplies and candles. I also bought Jadyn and Maddux new spring clothes that are so cute! Jadyn and Maddux are both sick.


Jadyns eyes look pretty bad. She handles it like a champ though.

Maddux watches tv now. I don't let them watch alot. But it is kind of nice for car trips and sick days. Mostly he watches the baby einsteins. Jadyn is holding him in this pic. They drive me insane either they are so sweet to eachother or punching eachothers eyes out. There is no happy medium.




Jadyn got a new bike. And poor Maddux got Jadyns old one. Guess thats what happens when your the 2nd child. He doesn't seem to mind. Besides #3 doesn't even get it's own room. :(




This is Pat on top of one of the turbines. You can't really tell in the pic but they are huge. I am so thankful for a job right now and a hard working husband.

As for me my pregnant belly seems to come and go alot. Which tells me it's not a baby sticking out but that I need to do some P90 or something. I am looking forward to buying myself some new spring clothes and for the trip to Utah and Oregon if it's not to cold there. I would also like to make a small apology to George. I still don't like you and I don't think we can ever be friends. But I am glad you didn't die in here cause that truly would have been disgusting.