Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just Perfectly Perfect

Pat just made his first blog (see below) Good job babe. But while I am just sitting here looking at a little piece of heaven I thought I would share him with you. And then there were five!

Jadyn has been waiting a long time for this day! And she was in love! She told him like 50 times how much she loved him. And she had to look at every little body part.
She was even rocking him. Maddux held him for like 3 seconds but unfortunately we didn't get a picture. Surprisingly he seemed to be ok with him. He kept saying Bodey and petting him.




Jadyn kept asking how he got out of my tummy. Pat told her he came out my belly button. :) Pat is sick. :(


He is 5lbs 9oz, 18.5 inches. And he makes my life complete! So glad you joined this family Bodey.