Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Some House

I know house pics are not very interesting. Sorry. And I am a really bad picture taker.


This is the family room off the kitchen, it's my favorite room. It has a vaulted ceiling and is the biggest room. There is another one that I am turning into a play room.









Same room different angle.
















kitchen













I think this little breakfast nook is cute. I need to hang some pictures though.
















Dining room.








Baby Bodey room. All the walls are light brown except this room which my sister just painted for me! I have wanted to paint a nursery for the longest time and now i finally can. Obviously it is still a work in progress at the moment. Jadyn wants a purple room, but since all the walls are freshly painted, we'll see.