Sunday, October 10, 2010

Road Trip







Caramel Apples with Grandma Janice

i love caramel apples. i love that it is fall the perfect time to do something fun like this. sorry we talked you into it grandma, but i think you liked it too.











Annies

my sister watched our 3 kids, plus her 2 and she is 8 months pregnant. that makes 5 children under the age of 5 for 4 days. my sister is a saint. seriously hanging out with her is sometimes not good for my self esteem. she is one of those people that will probably be lifted straight into heaven one day. i know she probably has some flaws, i just dont know what they are. her house is always a nice place to camp out.

favorite faith and jadyn conversation
me:faith do you have hairy legs like jadyn?
faith:ya
jadyn:there not as hairy as mine though
faith: but yours arent as hairy as my dads
jadyn: but my dads are hairier than your dads


Grandma Mortensens House
we went to sanford colorado to visit my grandma. she is 95 and may be on her way to a better place. it was hard for me to visit her, hard to know that it might be the last time. i took pictures of her yard. i remember playing out there with my siblings, picking the honey suckle flowers.







After 2 weeks of being gone, it feels good to be home.