Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jadyn Things

Jadyn: "those muffins are delicious." and then she smacks me on the butt.

me: "um good, but why are you hitting me on the butt?"

Jadyn: "cause thats what daddy does."

me: (trying to think up an answer) "ok ya, but you cant hit me on the butt."

Jadyn: "its not fair how come daddy can and i cant!"


Jadyn "mom, did you give maddux pop with caffeine in it?"

me: "no, why?"

Jadyn "well he is acting all crazy and hyper and wont stop buggin me"

She has started reading. She doesnt like sounding things out, but will if I make her. They are learning letter sounds at school which is the same thing she learned in preschool last year. And I think she is pretty bored this year. I still don't regret taking her out of kindergarten and waiting one more year though. She really loves her teacher, they are both pretty girly and they talk about her fuzzy boots. You should see the amount of things Jadyn puts on to go to school. Hats, scarfs, mittens, leg warmers.... And if her pink skirt is clean, she wears it. I have a million pictures of her in her pink skirt. Cant wait til she outgrows it!

Gotta love her though. She has a soft heart. I love having a girl.