Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rain

It has been raining alot. I ordered rain boots for me, Jadyn and Maddux. I do online shopping these days. The rain turned into straight ice when it froze today. They canceled school. I was almost as happy as Jadyn was when I found out because I was so tired this morning. Jadyn was up at 4 am last night. "Mom  when you turn my night light upside down it makes an earth on my ceiling........ something about the earth turns in a circle........something about rainbows.......something about Brady a kid in her class....... can we have family home evening?" She continued this jabbering in my ear for over an hour, I kept falling asleep and then she would start talking again. And I continued to repeat the same answer "Jadyn, why are you awake?" She eventually did go back to sleep and slept in til 10:15 this morning. I however got up with Maddux who wanted orange juice at 6 am. What is wrong with these kids? They are killing me. Literally, I can feel the end of my life being shortened. Sleep. Oh Sweet sleep remember when we used to be friends. We had Subway/Wendys for dinner. That means me and Jadyn had Subway, Pat and Maddux had Wendys. Because I was too lazy/grumpy to make dinner. We compromise at our house.  But really I am worse than a little kid when it comes to being cooped up in the house. One of two things needs to happen it needs to warm up or our rain boots need to arrive. Im not counting on the sun, so come on FedEx!