Saturday, June 25, 2011

Other things

 Since my blog has been lacking last couple months.
Jadyn played T-ball this summer. She did pretty good. She picked up several grounders and threw them to first base. She loves our garden and loves to pick weeds. She seems to be getting more tom boyish everyday. Most of her friends are boys and I frequently see her climbing trees or having starwars wars. This doesn't bother me a bit as long as every now and then she lets me put a flower in her hair and paint her nails. She is my only girl you know.
 Bodey has 2 black eyes and a big bonkin on his noggin. This kid belongs in a padded room. He is a disaster. He doesn't ever stop jumping. It's like his legs are made with springs in them. He is mean and he can hold his own against Jadyn and Maddux. He loves animals and dirt and water and footballs.I don't know if we are going through the terrible twos or if he is going to be my hardest kid. It's too bad he is so stinkin cute.
And Maddux my middle child. He is truly loved, wanted, needed in our family. Thank goodness for a obedient child. He is super excited about going to preschool and keeps asking if summer is over yet. (i am just chopped liver around here) He rides his bike probably a good 3 hours everyday, he is mastering the monkey bars at the park, and will beg you to play tackle football with him.

Pat played on a softball team this summer. His team sucked and I think it was sort of painful for him. He has been riding his bike a little bit, cleaning out the garage, and mowing the lawn like every other day. (weirdo)

I have been trying to train for the 15K on the 4th. It's not going so hot. I have a hard time finding time. I got a new cookbook from the food network. Its fun and yummy. I just got a new calling as the Primary President?! Yikes! It's a good summer.And this is enough blog updating for me. Goodnight.