Saturday, June 25, 2011

Road Trip to Utah

 It's only a 14 hour drive to Utah from Kansas. Kill Me! I hadn't been home since Christmas and I was starting to get a little homesick for Utah.... my mom, the mountains, my friends. I looked at plane tickets but four of them last minute.... ya it wasn't in our budget. So pat loaded a tv and a dvd player in the car and the kids did really good! Luckily we have family who live halfway and so we break that nasty drive up!

 I joke that Annie is my pit stop but really we like to hang out with you too!
 I got my fill of the mountains.
 But not enough of my best friend Sammy. She is moving to Hawaii. Too bad I am going to have to come visit her! Since the 9th grade we have pretty much have seen each other through it all... I do love this girl!
 I spent 2 weeks in Utah, but sadly the camera battery died after two days. So this is all that gets documented on the blog. (I love the Logan Temple)