Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday

Pat took Bodey and Maddux to the doctor today. Bodey got immunizations. Pat said they tried to offer him a sucker afterwards and Bodey yelled at them and told them "no!" I think it's funny. Serves them right. (JK) He also said Bodey threw a ball at Target it hit a fire extinguisher and put ice all over Target. I thought this was funny too.

I laid on the couch with Maddux he said "remember when Celeste pushed that button on the motorcycle and she went to fast and crashed into the ditch." We both laughed, it's funny. He told me that Grandma Valorie doesn't have any kids. I said, "ya she does, I'm her kid." He said "no your a mommy." We argued over this for awhile and finally came to the final decision that grandma Valorie does not have any "kids" any more.

Jadyn lost her star at school today. Awesome. She said it was for coloring a bird with a red marker instead of a red crayon.

We had friends over for dinner and then put mentos in diet coke and watched them shoot out. It was fun. Our friend is a sheriff he came over in uniform and with his police truck. I liked to watch the neighbors do double takes because they thought we were getting arrested. Small town fun.

Pat is traveling the rest of the week. Dumb.