Friday, October 18, 2013

Bodeys first soccer season

Bodey barely made the deadline to play this year. He is so little and so shy, I wasn't sure if I should sign him up or wait another year. But because of his extreme love for soccer I decided to go ahead and sign him up.
He was a bit shy and not at all aggressive like he is when he plays at home. But he really had an awesome coach. Unlike jadyns first soccer coach who was extremely competitive and seriously worried about winning. He was so dumb! I had a extremely hard time biting my tongue with that guy. And I really just wanted to slap him....  Anyways! Bodey had a good first season. Towards the end of the season he would ask his coach if he could play every quarter. It was funny because he would just run around chasing people. Every now and then he would kick the ball. But never anything close to scoring or anything. I was just happy he was having fun. This picture is from his last game. He was always thrilled to get a treat!