Monday, November 18, 2013

Halloween 2013



For our trunk or treat I made some cheesy family costumes. Maddux and Bodey were thrilled to be dalmations. It took a bit of convincing to get Jadyn to be Cruella. And alot more convincing to get Pat to be Pongo. But in the end everyone was a good sport and we all had fun. Pongo did however refuse to be in any pictures. But let it be documented that he was there. :)



Washing Cruellas hair the next day was a bit of a nightmare!



As for their school costumes I let them choose whatever their little hearts desired to be.
Except I did say no to Bodey being a scary wolverine.
And Jadyns first costume choice was a soccerball. But I had no clue how to make that costume! So then she decided she wanted to be a witch. Yay! Easy peasy.
Maddux decided he wanted to be a ghost. Double yay. I only spent 10 min making his costume and I do have to say it was awesome!


Maddux had trouble seeing through his costume however and I felt like I was leading a blind man trick or treating.
This was the first year I let Jadyn trick or treat with friends. It made a bit of a long night for all of us, but she went to bed happy.