Monday, December 2, 2013

Documentation of Bodeys Narcolepsy

 Naps. He takes them where he can get them. Bodey is 4 and hasn't really taken scheduled naps since he was 2. Sometimes he will go several days without napping. It's hard for me to tell when he needs a nap. Occasionally he will get grumpy and I realize it's because he is tired. But alot of the time Bodey is a happy 4 year old running around and the next thing I know he is dead asleep somewhere.

Shopping seems to be a good place for him to just have a little rest. I have so many pictures of him dead asleep in stores. 
One of the weird things about Bodey is he doesnt care about comfort or noise and can sleep in any position and in some of the loudest places.
 Or while playing hide and go seek. We finally found him in the closet under the clothes. However he was out cold.
 This was at like 9 in the morning. I had just gotten him out of the bath. I told him to go get dressed. When he didn't return I went to see what he was doing. He was asleep on his bed. No warning signs, and it was only 9 am!
 He goes to preschool at 12:45. I had to wake him up when we got there.  I'm worried one day I am going to come pick him up and his teacher is going to be like, Bodey actually fell asleep at the table and has been sleeping ever since.
The pictures could go on and on, middle of dinner in a restaraunt, middle of singing time in primary, ect...
So I know what your thinking, the poor child obviously still needs a nap time. Tried it! Doesn't work! He enjoys his random sleeps and so I guess we will just roll with it.