Monday, December 2, 2013

School Pictures 2013

 Oh Bodey. You cute. Bodey has gotten much better with preschool although he says he still hates it.
 Madduxs confidence has sky rocketed this year. I volunteer in kindergarten and this kid thinks he rules the class. He is respectful, but also very comfortable with his teacher and his peers. He loves school still! And wanted to go back after thanksgiving break.
Jadyn looks crazy old in this picture. Jadyn gets pulled from class to be in the gifted group this year. It is the only part of school she seems to enjoy.
The other night she asked me "what were my favorite things to do when I was 8?" It took me awhile to think. But I told her I loved to play soccer, and I loved to run the Wellsville Mile. I loved to play with my doll Karese and I had a very very best friend named Allison Hunter.