Monday, January 20, 2014

2014 New Years Resolutions


 I know some people hate New Years Resolutions. But I actually happen to love them.


2014 is looking like it is going to be a crazy year! There are alot of big changes happening for our family. Including making this family a party of 6.

Keeping in mind that the next year will most likely be extremely chaotic and that I will most likely be sleep deprived for most of it. My goals are simple.

1. Keep things Simple! Simple life is easier and happier.
2. Focus more on my kids and let other things that don't matter go. (aka painting an entire house from top to bottom) I accomplished that goal in 2013 and I will not be doing it again. Hopefully ever!
3. Family Pictures
4. Run some races.
5. Be released as the Primary President. (kidding people, kidding.)
6. Record our stories bettter.
7.Make dinner. Eat healthier.
8. And I literally do mean this Don't lose my mind.


Jadyn's goals 2014

1. Learn how to jump rope
2. Get better at soccer
3. Go swimming as much as possibe
4. Eat out at least once a month 

(my specific goal for her this year is to not let her give up on piano lessons)

 Madduxs Goals 2014

        1. Climb to the top of a very high mountain
     2. Play on my swing set once a week
3. Go Swimming
4. Get a Dog (this will not be happening)

(my goal for Maddux this year is to help him with patience)


Bodeys Goals 2014

1.All I got out of him was swimming

(My goal for Bodey is get him ready for kindergarten the next year. Work on seperation anxiety. Being Social ect.)