Monday, March 10, 2014



Highlights of a mondee: 
 Today was a beautiful sunny day. We spent alot of it outside. Rode bikes around the block with friends. Jadyns bird cage that I ordered from e-bay arrived. It's a really cute cage and made me happy. I was in a fabulous mood from the sun, and took the back roads home from school. I let my kids hang their heads out the window. Then I let them take turns driving. This makes me the coolest mom in the world to them. Spring is coming. Oh happy day!

Lowlights of a mondee:
I helped a dear friend pack. My eyes got teary when she gave me a baby present and told me to make sure I sent her a picture. I don't want to send her a picture, I just want her to come over. How can I be losing another friend! I tried to put on several different shirts today and could not find a thing that fit. I had a break down over my enormous belly, and my double chin from pregnancy.  Plus I was having a bad hair day and cried in front of the mirror for 20 min. It was childish and I knew it, but I couldn't help it. Dear pregnancy can you please be over.