Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kepner Wilson (hospital stay)

 I wanted this picture right here to be a good one. Which is why I was upset I didn't get to put on any make-up or do my hair. I like it the way it is, it will always remind me of the hurry Kep was in to get here. :)  I also want to add that Pat was a really amazing husband, especially during my last month of pregnancy. He took several unexpected days off work for me. Brought me my diet coke when I wanted it. Rubbed all my sore muscles. And didn't blink an eye when I was out of my mind during labor. :)
Sweet sweet baby boy!

Jadyn and Maddux played several tricks on Aunt Jessica and she believed them. Ha Ha.
The funnest meet and greet!










 Kepners first 2 weeks of life were probably the happiest I have ever felt. People kept asking me how I was doing? I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I was on cloud nine.