Thursday, June 19, 2014

Last Day of Kindergarten and 2nd Grade

Their graduation program was 2 hours long! Pat ended up leaving and having to go back to work. And I didn't know how much longer Kepner or Bodey would last, so I also left. I was sad I didn't really get any pictures with their teachers or friends. 



Their bus driver gave them a pop. I have never let my kids taste Mountain Dew it has an insane amount of caffeine in it. Maddux thought it was sprite and thats why he picked it. It was hard for me to allow him to drink it. But I did in small amounts. 

I wanted a picture with them. Bodey was the photographer and I had Keps spit up on my jeans. This was the first time I had been in jeans since I had Kep and I was kind of excited about it.
Jadyn said her favorite thing about 2nd grade was her friends. Maddux said his favorite thing about kindergarten was playing tag with Kade. Horray for summer!!