Sunday, January 26, 2014

Babysitting Charlie Dog + Other Things

I am not an animal lover. And especially not a dog lover. I like animals outside where I feel they belong, and dogs in my house gross me out. However, a dear friend asked me if I could watch her dog this week, so that she could drive to Utah to help her mom. Her mom was just diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. I was more than happy to do this service for her! He was a very well behaved dog. And I don't think I have seen my kids happier! I may have washed all our blankets and vacuumed for an hour after he left today, but  he was fun while he was here. 

 Maddux is so funny. He has alot of talents. He doesn't know how blessed he is to be given so many! Baking is one of them. He made this little cupcake in Jadyns easy bake all on his own. Then he said,  "mom can you please take a picture."
 Saturdays are my favorite. I sleep in and I usually wake up to kids playing together. This Saturday there was hardly any fighting. Just superheros running around. Jadyn colored this bat so Maddux could be Batman. He wore it all day.
 I don't want them to ever grow up. Please play superheroes forever.
Speaking of growing up. We have another reader! Maddux reading to Bodey at night melts my heart.

I am still fighting this cold. Everyone else has recovered. I still have the cough, my immune system is really weak due to pregnancy. At least that's what the internet tells me. Google can be rough. I have diagnosed myself with all sorts of crazy diseases lately.

Pat traveled to Cheyenne this week.