Sunday, February 9, 2014

Meet Cheez-It

I love me a good blizzard, and we got a good one. 










 Meet Cheez-it the snowman. Jadyn and Bodey spent a good 2 hours making this guy. She named him Cheez-it. (because his face is made out of cheez-its) When I asked for a picture with him and her. She said "Ya, Just let me take my hat off, so my hairs not messed up." Bahaha. I'm not exactly sure she understands what hats do to hair. Hee Hee. And then there's the pose. :) Love her, most days.
She keeps praying for him. "Please bless cheez-it that he won't fall over or get ran over"
It's been a week, he is still going strong.


 I had my fun, and after 2 hours I was cold! Me and Maddux came in, but I couldn't convince Bodey or Jadyn.
 
Bodey eventually gave up after he had snow in every crevasse. I think he would have made a good pioneer.  
Happy Snow Day!