Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunday

Yesterday I was forced into skiing for 7 and a half hours and today I am so tired. (another post, another day) We arrived home late and I still hadn't fully prepared for my sharing time. Can anyone say PROCRASTINATOR. Lets all say it together. I recently read a article on punctual people. One day I will try and apply it to my life.

I made no bake cookies. Maddux could not get over the fact that you DON'T have to bake them. "I just can't believe we don't have to wait for them to cook." "I just can't believe it"


This was their first time tasting these. They gobbled them up as they sat on my counter. I have complained about my kitchen since we moved here. It's an odd shape. They always sit on the counter and help cook. Which is almost every night. I hope when we move I can find a kitchen they gather around just as much. I've decided to stop complaining about my kitchen since I am already missing it and we haven't moved yet.

Happy Sabbath/Cookie day.