Monday, February 10, 2014

Pregnancy + My Weirdness

While at the dentist today the baby was kicking like crazy. Seriously it was probably the most I have ever felt him kick. I just couldn't keep all the excitement of being pregnant to myself. Sometimes it's just so cool. I grabbed my dental hygienists hand and forced her to feel my belly. I knew I was crossing the boundary of personal space. She may not have wanted to feel my baby kick, but I really didn't care. A human is growing inside me, I couldn't help but force her to see how cool it was. She was nice, and ooed and awed for me. Then I think my dentist felt a little left out so she began to feel him kick too. I told Pat about it later on. He thought it was really weird. And.... maybe it was. 
This really awesomely awkward picture was due to Bodey messing with my phone a couple weeks ago. It falls in the weird pregnancy woman category also. But again I don't really care.
Hooray for babies.