Tuesday, March 4, 2014

All Day Everyday

Due to the insane amount of crying Bodey was doing every day before preschool and the insane amount of fits he was throwing when we got to the school... I decided to take him out right before Christmas. I was exausted, he was really exhausted, and I think even his teachers were a bit exhausted. I knew for sure that we weren't going to send him to kindergarten this next fall. I thought for everyone's sanity involved,especially my own, it was best. We pulled him out and we'll try again next year. 

Sooo, me and Bodey get to hang out ALL day EVERY single day. What do we do all day, you ask?  

Well, I've noticed a pattern. Me and Bodey seem to spend at least some part of our day taking turns taking pictures of each other. Plus one of his favorite things to do is use the self timer and take pictures of the both of us. I usually end up deleting most of these off my phone, because they usually include me with no make-up and pajamas. Or they are blurry plus my head is cut off. But today as I uploaded my pictures from my phone. I couldn't help but laugh.  This is my life and I wouldn't want to be spending it any other way. 
Happy Tuesday!















I